6 Reasons to Hire a Recruiter to Find Your Offshore Talent
In a sense, offshore recruitment is a little bit like running a profitable business: If it were easy, everyone would be doing it.
You know that it takes expertise, efficiency, and diligence to create a culture of success within a company. But bringing in the wrong people can easily upset this delicate balance and hinder your firm’s growth and future prospects. So if you want to save money by hiring offshore talent, why would you trust someone without the proper experience and skill set to handle this important task?
People and processes are the cornerstone of every successful business.
That’s why smart companies engage the services of a recruiter to procure offshore talent. Here are several advantages to this approach:
- A knowledgeable job search strategy. Sure, you could go online and search a few offshoring job boards and hope you get lucky. But a recruiter will know precisely which employment services will best suit the needs of your industry and the position(s) you are trying to fill.
- Job skill screening. Plenty of applicants will say they are skilled enough to work for you. But a recruiter is well-versed in gauging their competency levels in order to weed out unqualified candidates.
- Communication skill screening. Even the most talented candidates won’t be a good fit if they are unable to communicate effectively with you. Recruiters make sure that applicants’ English-speaking skills are sufficient enough to succeed in your company.
Even with the best videolink technology, communication won’t be efficient if you can’t understand each other.
- No worries about off-site managers. Some firms hire an outsourcing “manager” to find and oversee offshore talent. An offshore recruiter will find people that share your company’s values and will work with you directly, instead of you having to liaise with a manager each time you want to communicate with your offshore talent.
- Job market knowledge. Do you know if it’s better to hire a Joomla developer from India, Ukraine, or Malaysia? An offshore recruiter keeps up with the constant changes and trends in the evolving offshore job market, and also fosters relationships with potential applicant pools.
- Future networking. Once your current positions are filled, you’ll probably want to offshore again in the future. Recruiters can help build networks of potential applicants which your company can leverage whenever a future employment need may arise.
Distant Job is an offshore recruiter and remote placement company that focuses on headhunting and pairing highly qualified candidates with companies who can benefit from these specialized skills – all at a fraction of the cost of hiring locally. What separates Distant Job from similar outsourcing firms is that we employ IT specialists who are specifically trained in global human resources recruitment. Our proprietary filtering process allows us to find applicants who not only possess the particular technical expertise you require, but also the necessary communication skills and understanding of your company’s core competencies and corporate values.
Distant Job can connect businesses with talent no matter how great the geographic distance between them.
For additional information on how Distant Job can satisfy your offshoring employment needs visit our website or call us directly at (866) 501-1144. Because your company can’t afford to delegate the vital function of finding remote talent to just any offshore recruiting solution.