“With the shift to the SaaS model, the connection between your customer’s success and your success is much more direct and felt more quickly. Smart companies have realized that customer loyalty is the most powerful sales and marketing tool that they have.” – Bill Price
Our client has a proprietary solution for the insurance industry, and to keep up with their growth, they're looking to add a Customer Success Manager to their team. They need someone who is eager to learn, with a holistic project management mindset to push projects forward and keep everyone accountable. You will be learning about their application from both a company and end-user point of view and will help manage clients and projects. Keeping your eye on the goal is important to avoid having the tech team overdevelop, to avoid overpromising to clients, and to ensure clients are using the system properly.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Your primary focus will be fostering a trusted relationship with key clients, including C-suite executives, to ensure their success with the company's platform and maximize the value derived from their solution.
- Collaborate closely with the rest of the team to create a joint success plan aligning business strategies and goals for optimal outcomes.
- Oversee post-sales activities through effective relationship-building, utilizing product knowledge, strategic planning, and precise execution.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the company's product and engage with clients to discuss features and functionalities tailored to their specific needs.
- Proactively interact with clients to drive product adoption and success using their unique solution.
- Play a key role in identifying, intervening, escalating, and mitigating risks to prevent customer churn.
- Serve as the Voice of the Customer, providing internal feedback on how the company can enhance its services for their clients.
You'll be ideal for this position if you have:
- Over 5 years of experience in Customer Success or Account Management, supporting Enterprise clients with intricate software solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to establish yourself as a trusted advisor to customer stakeholders, driving positive business outcomes.
- Experience in utilizing success plans to align business strategies and identify success metrics.
- Familiarity with common Jira and Confluence end-user scenarios and work practices, showcasing an understanding of compromises and trade-offs between customer preferences and the company's product.
- Experience in areas such as agile methodologies, project management, DevOps, automation, or IT service management (no specialized technical knowledge required).
- Ability to cultivate collaborative relationships internally, spanning product, sales, support, and marketing teams to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic, excellent time management skills.
- Impeccable English communication.
- Knowledge of Project Management Tools (no specific one).
If you thrive in liaison-type positions and think you'd be a good fit for this role, don't hesitate! Fill out the form below to apply so we can get in touch!