Senior System Administrator
- Linux Administration , 7 years
- DHCP, POP3, SMTP, Samba, VPN , 7 years
- Python , 3 years
- PHP , 3 years
An IT professional with over seven years of experience in software architecture, development,infrastructure and support.
• Bachelor, Audio engineering
• High School of electrical engineering – section electronic
• English (Fluent in writing and speaking)
• Serbian (Native)
• Certified Developer, MongoDB P101, May 2013
• Certified Administrator, WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment V7.0, Apr 2012
• Certified Administrator, WebSphere Portal 7.0, Jul 2011
• Certified Administrator, WebShpere Portal 6.1 Deployment and Administration, Nov 2010
• Certified Administrator, WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment V6.1, Sep 2009
Working experience :
Senior Consultant at Ascendant Technology April 2008 - Present
Summary: Provide high level of expertise on IBM WebSphere product family with all related technologies including architecture, design and implementation. Strong Linux background, system tools development andprocesses automation.
• on site consulting, implementation and solutions development
• daily operations
• performance optimization
• front-end development
• system automation
• system tools development
Networking and Network Infrastructure:
• Various network services IBM Software:
• IBM WebSphere Portal - Administration
• IBM WebSphere Content Management - Administration and Development
• IBM WebSphere Application server - Administration
• IBM Connections - Administration
• IBM HTTP Server - Administration and Development
• IBM Tivoli Access Manger for e-business - Administration
• IBM Tivoli Directory Server - Administration
• IBM Omnifind Enterprise Search - Administration and Development
• IBM DB2 - Administration and Development
• Performance Testing: HP Load Runner - Development and Testing Linux: • Virtualization: VMWare vSphere4-5, Virtual Infrastructure Design, Backup Strategy • Scripting: Python, Bash, PHP, Java • Development: Python, PHP, HTML, JScript, CSS, SQL • Monitoring: Nagios & Ground Work, Custom Scripts & Plugins
IT Specialist at PIK Vrbas October 2007 - April 2008 (7 months)
Summary: Developing network, configuration of firewalls/routers and L2 managed network switches.
Implementing financial-information system – Wings.
Take care about large number of workstations and branch offices, which are remotely administrated and have been provided in technical support.
Making backup procedures to backup server.
• Setting up Mail server (Postfix, Dovecot and Squirrelmail)
• Samba as user authenticated file server
• PopTop,OpenVPN VPN server
• Apache (PHP enabled) and MySql database server
• Mail: POP3, SMTP
• Samba File Server
• VPN, Application Server (Wings)
• Windows Server 2003
System administrator at Intuis Computers June 2006 - October 2007 (1 year 5 months)
Summary: Setting up middle class networks. Providing technical support to end users.
• DHCP, POP3, SMTP, Samba, VPN
• Linux Server
• Windows Server
• Windows Workstations
Technician at F-Com October 2003 - June 2005 (1 year 9 months)
• Build custom PC configurations
• Build custom Server configurations
• Basic network configuration.
Kuppisimo – part time project February 2012 – present
Summary: http://kupissimo.com - ebay like auction site based on j2ee. Site hosting, performance optimization, data recovery, security, HA.
• CentOS Linux
EasyCollab – Part time project April 2012 – present
Summary: https://easycollab.net – lite document management system written in PHP. Site hosting, performance optimization, data recovery, security, HA, SVN. Site release 2 is in active development utilizing Python Django, MongoDB and HTML5.
• CentOS Linux
• SVN Skills & Expertise
• Web Frameworks: Python Django, Python Bottle, PHP Codeigniter, PHP Laravel, JS, jQuery, JS KendoUI, JS jQuery UI, CSS Less, HTML Twitter Bootstrap
• Services: MongoDB, MySQL, Nagios, Tomcat, Varnish, Apache, Nginx, LDAP
• System Administration: Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS Linux, Ubuntu Linux, Linux System Administration, VMware Infrastructure, Virtualization, HP LoadRunner
• IBM Software: IBM HTTP Server, WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Portal, Tivoli Access Manager, DB2, Omnifind Enterprise Search, Connections
• Other: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, Open Office(Libre Office)