Senior .NET Developer
- .NET Developer, 12 years,
- Flokal Project manager (R&D) /Senior .NET developer
- Scopic Software Flash/.NET Programmer
- Axxos Senior ASP.NET developer/Scrum master
R&D; scientific oriented software development (.NET - more than 10 years of comercial and scientific experience, more than 20 projects developed). More than 15 scientific publications; More than 5 scientific international conferences attending with presentations of scientific works. More than 11 industrial shows attending with presentations of software developments.
- 1994 - 1999 Lutsk State Industrial University (Lutsk, Ukraine). Specialty - Electrical networks and systems. PhD Diploma.
- 2001 Kvazar-Micro (Kiev, Ukraine) educational centre (Microsoft official training centre).
- 1999 – 2004 Vinnytsya National Technical University (post graduate course) (Vinnytsya, Ukraine).
- 2006 Walldorf, Germany, SAP Partners Port – NIR-ONLINE
- 2006 Witten, Germany, OCS – optical control systems
Training in: modern optical quality control systems software development
- 2007 Mons, Belgium, CSI, Emerson group
Training in: Implementation trivector industrial fluids analysis
- 2008 Uden, Netherlands – RESER - 2010 Training Course USA OceanOptics company
- 2012 Glyndwr University, Wales Academicals placement - Power grids, computer science
- Training in: Implementation Windows 2000 server and Windows 2000 professional (M2152); network decisions (K-100)
- Profile of my work: “Models and methods of the electrical systems electric load control in fuzzy conditions”.
Specialty – “Electrical networks and systems”.
- Training in: Implementation analysis and mathematical modeling in spectroscopy
- Training in: industrial robotics systems software development
- Training in: Spectroscopic analysis software development - Computer simulation of electrical power micro grids management under the plug-in electrical vehicles impact
Full time experience (from 2003): 2003 – 2013 Flokal, Netherlands www.flokal.eu www.micro-optik.com
Duties: Image analysis software/hardware development. Spectroscopy software development.
position: Project manager (R&D) /Senior .NET developer 2006-2008 Scopic Software, USA (part time) www.scopicsoftware.com
Duties: Rich internet applications (RIA) developmen
position: Flash/.NET Programmer 2008-2013 Scopic Software, USA (part time) www.scopicsoftware.co
Duties: HR management
position: HR manager/ Director of operations 2013-2015 AXXOS, Sweden www.axxos.com
Duties: Software development (DCS system)
position: Senior ASP.NET developer/Scrum master
I participated in 15 scientific conferences.I have more than 20 scientific publications and 2 monographs
Computer Systems: PC, workstations, servers, network equipment, peripheral devices and embedded programming - good
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows family - very good
Linux - average Program languages/scripts: C#, VB.NET, .NET - very good
WPF - good
VBA - good
ASP.NET (Webforms) - very good
SQL (MySQL, MsSQL) - very good
HTML, XML - very good
Direct3D, OpenGl - average
CSS - good
Adobe family - very good
Microsoft family - very good
USB/RS485/RS232 – control under .NET software
1996 Champion (second place) of the university contest for the best knowledge of programming
1997 Champion (first place) of the university contest for the best knowledge of programming.
1999 Diploma with notification of excellent preparation (for high level of learning and preparation)
Lutsk State technical 2001 Certificate (for high level of learning and preparation), Official Microsoft training centre (Kvazar-Micro educational centre university). Kiev, Ukraine. 2005 Ph.D diploma