Enterprise Solutions Software Expert
- Remote, Position
The e-commerce business is bigger than ever, and we have a spot for you working with one of its biggest players!
Their cutting-edge technology leverages AI and has processed more than 2.1 billion personalized pages over Cyber weekend alone, offering peace of mind by delivering to marketers real-time personalization at astounding scale, with ease of use at its core.
Do you fervently believe in a world in which brands can effortlessly deliver the best experiences to their customers—every time, using everything known about the customer, in every place a brand engages with them? Do you want to be a part of a bigger purpose, bringing cutting-edge technology to market? This may be the right spot for you!
We are looking for superstar master-programmer. That means the kind of guy that learns programming languages just to have fun, but that also knows how to zoom out of the code and give high-level guidance to the core team of 5-10 programmers, helping organize the entire development effort.
If you’re the kind of person that looks at every piece of software critically, trying to think about how you could make it better… That’s the attitude we need for this job!
What You’ll Do As An Enterprise Solutions Software Expert:
- Interact with Enterprise clients to assess needs and scope projects.
- Take responsibility for the vision that underlies that solution, its execution.
- Integrate with third-party APIs and systems.
What We’re Looking For:
- A versatile and collaborative software engineer who enjoys being part of a team.
- Strong English writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong communications skills.
- Strong software engineering and design expertise.
- An ambitious individual who consistently works to improve their skills.
- Willingness to work during EST work hours.
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and methods.
- A desire to take initiative, to look for, find and own problems – and solve them!
Bonus Points For:
- Expertise designing and implementing APIs, particularly REST APIs.
- Expertise with Django or other Python frameworks.
- Willingness to do limited travel.
The Team & Culture:
You’ll be part of a team that’s relentless customer focused: Everything they do, they do to make things better for their customers. They innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat
Be here to win: You’ll be a led in a market that never stops moving. Part of a team that has the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and to turns on a dime if needed.
Love this stuff: Work with smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. Take part in building the world’s most amazing team of personalization zealots.
Work in a team that’s got each others backs: This team values candor, appreciates diversity and insists on respect. They’re there for each other. Every day. Be part of a group that wins as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
Be an owner and act like it: Take initiative, act with urgency and be accountable for results. The team’s fully engaged – and we expect you to be, too.
Integrity is non-negotiable: Customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities, and competitors can all trust your team to do the right thing. No BS. No exceptions.
Why You Should Care:
- Work with a very talented and passionate team of product managers, software engineers, and designers.
- Be part of a respectful and supportive environment; if there’s something you need to get your work done, you’ll get it.
- Work at a place that understands that everyone is different. Enjoy flexible hours, and no dress code. The work is remote!
Sounds good? Get in touch with us and submit your CV today!