When you have a great team, you can make great things happen! And when you have a great designer on the team those allegedly cheesy phrases just come to life to make great things even better.
So cheese aside, we’re looking to hire a creative person who has the skill and experience to translate concepts into pleasing, easy to use and professional visuals, both for our website redesign project and for our marketing efforts.
This person would need to be able to communicate clearly in English and be proactive to be the perfect support to our marketing department. If you’re going to be Robin, you might as well be Dick Grayson.
Are you still reading? Good! Because here are the requirements for the role:
- At least 3 years of experience designing professional websites, banners, promotional content, and other relevant design experience
- Training in UI/UX (Preferably experience using that training that we can see in your portfolio)
- You most likely already know which software you will need to be able to use to deliver the content you create in both vector and web-ready formats. What do you want to use and why?
We expect this work to have responsibilities like:
- Attend a weekly marketing standup and set your priorities for the week
- Discuss with the team the best approach for your work and gather what information you need to do a great job
- Work on the website redesign
- Work on content for our social media
- Work on visuals for our blog post, podcast and youtube channel
This is a fully remote role for a company that has experience managing distributed teams. It’s also a part-time role so it’s perfect to manage your time and it includes a generous vacation and time-off package of benefits if you ask me.
We are a team of skilled professionals who have a great time while achieving our goals and if that sounds like you then send over your application and let’s talk!