Curious fact: 28% of IT professionals hide their career from friends and family to avoid being asked for free tech support.
OK, this hasn't been fact-checked, but it seems plausible. If you love helping people out and are always eager to “look into it”, you're probably the type of person that relatives turn to when they can't print a document. Luckily, you'll also be the ideal person for this position!
Our client is an MSP with an open Support role. It's a fast-growing industry, and they need someone who can assist with daily system reviews & ticketing. What's in it for you, you ask? Well, this is a fantastic opportunity to learn and grow within the company, and to be exposed to a wide variety of technologies and verticals thanks to their industry.
What your responsibilities will be
- Reviewing backups on a daily basis, and ticketing exceptions
- Reviewing Sophos logs & alerts, and ticketing exceptions
- Check high disk utilization alerts (and yes, ticket accordingly!)
- Ticketing IT Glue reminders
What you'll need to succeed
- A hands-on, ready-to-learn attitude
- Basic knowledge of these tools (or similar alternatives):
- Kaseya RMM
- Sophos Central
- Acronis Cloud back-up console
- Previous experience in an IT support position
Put your positive energy and good-will attitude to good use, and use the form below to apply and learn more about this opportunity! This is a full-time position, and remember – it's fully remote, and always will be.