Sr. Technical Product Manager
“Great products are engineered when product managers truly understand the desired outcomes by actively listening to people, not users.”
– Michael Fountain, Director of Product at Apptentive
Our client is the leading e-learning software provider for the professional healthcare & financial industries. They're looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager to help them evolve their learning management system, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and define their product portfolio's strategy and roadmaps.
This is what you will be responsible for:
- Lead the technical product innovation by ideating creative service solutions, defining experiences, and product discovery. For example, you might be getting involved in Architecture, POCs and prototypes, API design and testing, DevOps, DB schemas, business logic, infrastructure, and other low or no-coding initiatives.
- Spearhead the product development with engineers and designers
- Secure consensus on priorities to set a shared vision throughout the company
- Enhance user experiences by integrating research, analysis, and usability studies into product requirements
- Define and analyze metrics
- Gain a solid understanding of the company's market position and develop products that can creatively change the way services are managed and delivered.
- Drive maximum efficiency and creativity to keep up with their constantly evolving environment
You'll be great for this position if you have:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Technical Product Manager
- Experience working with software engineering and design teams
- SaaS and cloud products experience
- Analytical and critical thinking and strong leadership skills
- Iterative software development lifecycle experience, including DevOps and product design
- Applying prioritization frameworks
- Good grasp of software architecture and design
- Good understanding of security and related domains
- Experience building products from scratch, platform products, or collaboration tools.
They're also interested in candidates with experience in:
- Machine Learning and AI
- Figma, Jira, AHA, BitBucket, Azure, DigitalOcean
- Analytics — proficient in using SQL, excel/google sheets, python, R, Stata, and visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, and DOMO.
- Data Platform, streaming analytics
Are you interested in e-learning more? Apply using the form below!
Apply for this Job
Application is submitted successfully
We had an error, please contact with us