We'll bet you didn't know that according to internal recruitment reports, as many as 90% of successful hires are found via employee referrals, recruitment agencies, or candidates sourced through professional networking sites. Research and analytics are a great thing – and it's also a good think you've landed on our job post! You know, us being a recruitment agency and all…
We're looking for a Senior Product Analyst for our client. This company has an innovative cloud marketing solution that unifies data and tools all in one platform. They have four main product teams that are responsible for different parts of their product. There are two departments that are the internal service providers, and one is the Design team, and the other is the Product Ops and Analytics. You'll be reporting to the Director of this department, and working alongside product owners and a couple of engineers from the Data Engineering team (this team is quite large, but you'll have one or two main points of contact).
On the analytics side, you'll be ensuring that the Product team has all the data they need to make decisions and identify trends in usage. They are hoping that this position will be an advisory role for all the business owners to pinpoint market opportunities based on usage, report on the health of the product lines, among other responsibilities. On the data side, you'll be working closely with the Engineering team to make sure the data tracking and implementation is properly set up.
The ideal candidate will be someone with:
- Good presentation skills
- Advising and communication skills
- Ability to take complex data sets and simplify them into digestible information
- Good project management skills
- Ability to transform business requirements into engineering and data needs
The responsibilities for this position are:
- Collaborate with internal teams on an efficient data capture strategy to support reporting and insights on consumer behavior and sales patterns
- Evaluate analytics, anticipate requirements, and discover areas for improvement, as well as suggesting and implementing solutions
- Perform deep analysis and drive initiatives to improve reporting and analytics capabilities
- Provide ongoing insight to stakeholders and executive leadership for improved decision-making through reports and dashboards
- Define, track, and report on product success measurement
Your profile will be ideal if you have:
- Proficiency in SQL: querying and manipulating large, raw datasets for analysis.
- Mastery of Excel for forecasting and modeling, including pivot tables, array functions, power pivots, and more.
- Understanding of Git version control
- Strong statistical analysis and research skills
- Previous experience in sales, business reporting, or analytics
- Experience using analytical and data visualization tools, or BI tools
- Experience with Python, R, and ETL is a bonus!
This is a full-time, fully remote opportunity! Please use the form below to apply if you'd like to know more.