Sr. Fullstack NodeJS Developer
Are you interested in meaningful work that can have a positive impact in society and younger generations? If so, then this might be the ideal job for you.
We're looking for a Fullstack Node.js Developer for a client with an educational platform that cares for the mental health of children who struggle with learning. It's really a game changer, and it's compelling work. They need someone who is quick to adapt and learn, who can think for themselves, and excel at problem-solving. If you're the kind of developer who thinks like an architect without being one, you'll be exactly what they need. In the long term, this is a role that could potentially evolve into a CTO position.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Understanding the needs of the users inside out and building the best product for them
- Collaborating with the team to advance their technical roadmap
- Managing the front end and back end and any new challenges that arise
- Designing robust APIs
- Participate in UI decisions
- Database modeling, restructuring, and troubleshooting if there are any issues
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Experience with NodeJS and Express for back-end development, and HTML5 and CSS for the front
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a full stack developer
- Experience with ORMs, PostgreSQL, migrations, and basic database development
- Good understanding of TypeScript and NestJS
- Experience working with a message-based architecture
- Solid knowledge of tRPC
- Strong grasp of AWS, Kubernetes, and pipeline automation
- Knowledge of NestJS is a big plus
This is a fully remote position, and an opportunity to work on an exciting and purposeful product. Please use the form below to get in touch with us if you're interested!