Are you a Full Stack developer, or a Full StackOverFlow developer? 😆
Well, be it as it may! We're looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer for our client. They have a website with heavy traffic and they're looking for a Senior Node.js wizard to build highly performant code and queries to maintain and debug their site. They have a web interface that is server-side rendered, and are revamping their tech stack to keep up with its high demand. Their ideal candidate is someone who takes initiative, creatively solves problems, is intent on creating maintainable and reusable code, and has experience in a wide range of technologies.
Want to know what you'll be doing?
- Improving their legacy code, and investigating the code base: you're a fearless warrior who isn't afraid of the word “legacy”
- Helping the team migrate into Bootstrap, HTML and VanillaJS, as well as a little Vue
- Solving tricky issues by relying on your experience and your initiative to meet deadlines and get creative
- Building code that will have an immediate positive impact. Creating code that is tested, maintainable, readable, and reusable
- Teaming up with coworkers to share knowledge and collaborate
- Creating tickets when needed, and making architectural decisions
What kind of experience are we looking for?
- Great grasp of package management and microservices architecture
- Experience with internal and/or 3rd party APIs: building, integrating, and testing
- Confidence in your test writing skills
- Excellent knowledge of Bootstrap 5 & HTML5
- Strong experience with MySQL and MongoDB
- Experience with these technologies/tools: ES6, ExpressJS, Grunt, ElasticSearch, Gitlab, GitHub, NewRelic, Nginx, PM2, JIRA, Debian, Jenkins/CI, Confluence, or similar
- A proven track record of maintaining and debugging highly trafficked websites in Node.js
- DevOps experience in a Node.js environment
Have we caught your attention? Then please use the form below to apply! When applying, please keep in mind that this position involves exposure to explicit adult content. This is a great opportunity to work in a highly collaborative and enjoyable environment, to work remotely from home, and to be recognized as the Node.js rockstar that you are.