Sr. C Software Engineer
Why do programmers always get Christmas and Halloween mixed up?
Because DEC 25 = OCT 31
If you enjoy insider jokes that leave non-technical people wondering why you're laughing, you'll surely do well on our interviews! We have a client that builds custom hardware for IoT solutions, including a groundbreaking line of M2M-connected equipment, and more. They're looking for an experienced Server-Side C Engineer to join their ranks. You'll be traveling to their US headquarters frequently and getting to meet your coworkers in person – they're intent on making sure your experience with them is impeccable. They're as intent on product quality as they are on people quality within their organization.
What skills will propel you forward in this process?
- Vast experience programming in low-level C
- Experience working with Linux server systems
- Strong understanding of networking technologies and concepts
- Previous experience with REST APIs and services
- Scrum and Agile experience
These skills will score you some bonus points:
- Experience with real-time audio Digital Signal Processing technologies
- Experience with cloud deployment tools such as Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.
- Good understanding of test plans and test cases, and scripting for QA
- Embedded development experience with C
- Experience with VOIP solutions and SIP protocols, or similar
- Experience with routers and device management
- Knowledge of Python, AWS, MySQL, and UI frameworks
- Professional experience with network architecture, LTE, WiFi, WAN, LAN, and server management
You'll be working remotely with a work-hard, play-hard and fast-growing team. The main working hours are within Eastern Time Zone business hours. If you're intrigued, please fill out the form to apply!