“Just because you've counted all the trees doesn't mean you've seen the forest.” – Anonymous
Our client is in the rapidly growing e-learning industry, and has recently put together a new Quality Assurance team (to see the forest, so to speak). As an Automation QA engineer, you will be an essential part of this team, securing the quality of their system and validating the fulfillment of requirements. You'll be working alongside several development teams, as well as other manual and automation software QA engineers.
What you'll be responsible for
- Develop thorough, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Examine requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and constructive feedback.
- Create and run automated regression tests
- Identify and document defects and errors uncovered during testing
- Suggest software improvements to enrich the user experience
- Propose improvements to the testing process
- Keep abreast of new testing tools and strategies
- Implement changes to the automation framework.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3+ years of professional experience in automation software testing
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Remarkable analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong English communication skills
- Experience working with Agile methodology
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Cypress.
- Mastery of automation API testing
- Good understanding of integration with CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment).
- Plus: experience with BitBucket, REST API, Azure, or testproject.io is a bonus
- Experience with distributed and multicultural teams is a bonus
Needless to say, this is a remote opportunity and will continue to be so. Attention to detail is required for your work, but not for footwear – mismatched socks and old college sweatpants are perfectly acceptable. Use the form to apply below!
Apply for this Job
Application is submitted successfully
We had an error, please contact with us