“Cooperation is the thorough conviction that nobody can get there unless everybody gets there.” ― Virginia Burden
This small team is growing steadily and is looking for an SQL Developer who can help the project scale. This is a position that can offer a lot of autonomy for a self-starter. As an SQL Developer for this team, you would play a key role in the future of this project.
In this position you will:
- Understand and translate business requirements into application needs.
- Support management and client teams by collecting and analyzing data through report results.
- Design, and develop SQL Scripts and Objects utilizing SQL Server.
- Develop new reports and dashboards while maintaining existing reports.
- Develop automation and monitoring of reports and ETL processes using SQL Tools.
- Ensure peak performance, quality, and responsiveness of Databases.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, devise solutions to overcome these challenges.
- Help maintain code revisions and history using Azure DevOps.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Proficiency in SQL Development with a good working knowledge of SQL Server.
- Ability to build scalable applications and reusable code.
- Working knowledge of SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services), SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), and ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes.
- Experience in maintaining data normalization and quality within and across databases.
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Azure experience.
We will consider it a bonus if you also have experience with:
- SQL Server Database Administration.
- Integration of API’s to deliver data.
- VB (Visual Basic) and C#.
- Working knowledge of the .NET framework.
- Object-Oriented programming best practices.
- Agile / Scrum Development processes.
This is a fully remote position and will always be! So don’t hesitate to apply 🙂