– Why did the marketer get off the trampoline?
– He was worried about his bounce rate!
We're looking for a Shopify Developer to join our client's Ecommerce team and work side by side with the Ecom Product Manager, Marketing, Ops and UX teams to build campaigns and new features for their website, where they sell their innovative and unconventional home supplies. If you're a forward-thinking developer who can be passionate about captivating visitors' attention (and making bounce rates a non-issue), keep reading!
As a member of their team, you'll be responsible for producing and shipping the code that sparks the fire for their entire website. You'll be:
- Cooperating with brilliant designers and PMs to master new features for the website
- Running routine audits on the codebase and seeking opportunities to repair or replace unstructured and unused code
- Integrating and customizing third-party apps and tools
- Refactoring existing code to boost site speed and performance, and enhance accessibility
- Review cross-browser/device performance to improve load times and functionality
- Run QA extensively to guarantee consistent design and performance across all devices and browsers
- Collaborate with Project & Product Managers to create solutions and approaches to new business requirements
You'll be top-notch for this position if your skills include:
- Professional software development experience
- eComm/Shopify experience
- Experience in web performance and speed optimization
- Experience with A/B testing and multivariate testing
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Upholding trust and ownership as the core building blocks of a good team player
What's in it for you?
- Be part of a fun (and unconventional!) team
- Be a key player with high visibility and the chance to quickly grow within the company
- Work remotely from home, in sweats and those sandals that only leave your house when you take out the trash and no neighbors are watching
Fill out the form below if you think this sounds like a job made in heaven for you!