“Here's what I believe is sexy at work: being strong and committed and confident, being precisely who you are, and in hot pursuit of the goals and ideas you believe in so much they captivate and inspire others.”
― Charlotte Beers
We don’t always get the chance to work somewhere where our growth is a priority. When we do, we reach a level of stability that can shine a light on our potential! This role is to work with one of our favorite clients; we like working with them because we can see how happy and fulfilled everyone we have placed with this client is. Would you like to play a key role in this team’s continued success?
This position requires someone who can lead the project to reach its potential. As the senior developer in charge, the person hired will be expected to be a driven self-starter who can contribute to an already stable development team.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Professional experience using C#, .NET Frameworks and Xamarin
- Xamarin Architectural and design pattern knowledge
- Experience with Xamarin Forms (Cross Platform IOS and Android app development)
- Experience with building a Xamarin deployment pipeline for IOS and Android with Azure DevOps
- Understanding of REST APIs
- Knowledge of Kanban (or other Agile methodology experience)
Cookie points if you also have experience with:
- Entity framework and SQL servers
If hired for this role, you will be offered a fully remote, ongoing, long-term, stable position. So give yourself the chance to be a part of a team that can grow with you, don't hesitate to apply!