Were you aware of the fact that 43% of the web is powered by WordPress? What's more – it has around 60% of the market share when it comes to CMS. Our client is one of these companies that harnesses the versatility of WordPress to provide their users the best experience possible – and part of this is thanks to the fact that they're big on developing their own plugins for their platform. If you consider yourself to be a plugin wizard, then you might be the right fit for their team!
This company is at the forefront of learning technologies and provide e-learning programs for certified and non-certified professionals in the healthcare industry, financial industry, and more. They're constantly evolving and growing, run efficient Agile-first teams, and have a broadly distributed staff. They value good-natured, inquisitive, and methodical IT professionals who come prepared to collaborate and share their knowledge. They offer unlimited time off, real career development opportunities, and an ethical work environment.
What are the responsibilities for this position?
- Internal WP plugin development
- Maintaining and developing new integrations via APIs
- Creating integrations with market plugins like WooCommerce or Gravity Forms
- Transform business requirements into WordPress solutions
- Pinpoint technical debt and perform refactors when needed
What is required?
- Previous PHP development experience
- Solid understanding of WordPress Hooks development (Filters and Actions)
- Experience integrating APIs
- Proficiency with Git
Bonus points for experience with:
- Clean code practices
- Agile Scrum
- Kanban boards
- PageSpeed optimization
- Jenkins or Nginx Web Server
This could be the next stepping stone in your career – are you interested in finding out even more? Please use the form below to apply!
This is a full-time, fully-remote, fully-awesome opportunity 🙂