“If you think good design is expensive, you should look at the cost of bad design.” – Dr. Ralf Speth, former CEO Jaguar Land Rover
We're looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our client's team and own the end-to-end design process of their product suite. This company has an innovative cloud marketing solution that unifies data and tools all in one platform. They're rolling out a new version, working heavily on migrations and redesigns, and need someone experienced enough to lead the product design function of the platform, as well as UI/UX.
This is what you will be responsible for:
- Developing user flows and shaping the global information structure. You'll be proactive in assessing and recommending improvements to the UX.
- Delivering hi-fidelity prototypes
- Intense collaboration with the product, engineering and design teams, and boiling down feedback to useful UX
- User testing frameworks
- Identifying where to implement best practices and new solutions & tech
You'll be great for this position if you:
- Have previous experience as a Sr. Product Designer
- Can take ownership of delivering solutions
- Are a fantastic collaborator with product and engineering teams
- Are empathic with users and focused on building meaningful experiences
- Own the design system consistently
- Combine product analytics, usage data, and feedback to guide your design decisions
- Have a strong command of design tools (they're open to your preferences, but fyi – they're using Figma, Pendo, Adobe XD, Miro and Fullstory)
- Have experience working with SaaS, enterprise solutions, B2B, Marketing or Analytics
- Bonus: experience or interest in building and leading a design team
If this piques your curiosity, please apply below to learn more about this position.
P.S.: this is a remote, long-term position with career growth opportunities!