C# .NET FullStack Developer
A group of tomatoes were walking. The one ahead was getting seriously frustrated by the one lagging behind. So he went back, and stepped on him, and yelled, “ketch-up!”. We can't blame the tomato, doesn't everyone hate lag? If you work with real-time communication, though, it is the bane of all evil.
Our client is a leader in Web RTC, and they're obsessed with connecting people. They're actually hoping to connect with an awesome Senior Software Developer who shares their obsession, and can help them take their product to the next level. If you think you write amazing code in C#, Objective-C, and Java, continue reading!
What you'll be doing
- Developing an ecosystem of scalable microservices
- Assist with continuous software performance and scalability
- Maintain and add new features to web-based microservices and keep them clean and testable
- Ensure quality and performance on all application layers
- Actively participate in solution design and architecture
- Write unit and integration tests
- Work alongside the Product Manager to develop technical solutions that satisfy customer requirements
- Help junior developers reach their full potential
You'll be ideal for this position if you have:
- 5-10 years of experience developing enterprise-level software
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, and strong collaboration skills
- Passion for delivering new technologies and products
- Ability to learn quickly
- Vast experience with using and creating RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of API security and modern authorization mechanisms, such as OAuth 2.0 and JWT
- Experience with
- C# and ASP.NET
- Relational databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, etc
- SQL, including high-performance schemas and query optimization
- Git and CI tools
- SaaS operations
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Message queueing protocols (like AMQP)
- NoSQL databases (BigQuery, MongoDB, etc)
- Cloud-native applications using the Twelve-Factor methodology
- Microservices in production
- Event-driven architectures
- Containers and container orchestration tools (i.e., Kubernetes and Docker)
- Agile development
- SIP and IP Telephony protocols and packet capture tools (e.g. Wireshark) to identify irregularities.
- The ability to interpret and troubleshoot SIP-based VoIP traffic, as well as the integration of dissimilar SIP telephony systems.
This is an exciting, flexible, and fun workplace where you'll be challenged to grow, learn, and be the best version of yourself. It's a place where you'll always find a helping hand, and best of all, the position will always be remote. Don't lag and use the form below to apply!