Our client, one of the largest Managed Services Provider in North America, is looking to hire a Remote NOC and Windows Systems Engineer. You will be responsible for maintenance activities for about 125 servers (physical and virtual) and 900 computers, including Windows and Apple. You will also be performing project work, mainly in the cloud space. The project work involves building services for the company's clients; this is not a customer-facing role.
- Performing Network Operations Center (NOC) activities (maintenance)
- Being the Point of escalation for system backend issues
- Collaborating on remote project work related to on-premises and cloud-based systems and services
- Ensuring the RMM update procedures are running for each device type
- Fixing OS update issues
- Checking that backups are operating correctly
- Checking that endpoint protection is running correctly
- Tending to and remediating system alerts, such as low diskspace
- Maintaining NOC plan including daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual activities
- Performing cyber security tactics to ensure secure environments
What kind of experience will you need to have?
- Windows 10 desktop troubleshooting and application support
- Windows 10 system migrations
- Networking: setup, deployment, troubleshooting
- Windows Server: setup, deployment, and troubleshooting
- Microsoft 365: deployment and migration
- Azure services and deployment of Azure servers
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Does the description sound like you? Then hurry up and fill out our form below to apply!