Distantjob is looking for a new, eagle-eyed Recruiter. Our purpose is to find the best IT experts across the lower cost-of-living countries and set them up to work remotely with North-American and Western European companies.
If you have a burning passion for improving people’s quality of life through remote work and the remote economy, then we need you!
If you hate laziness and mediocrity and can spot a candidate trying to fake his way through an interview, then we need you!
If you never settle for second best, and insist on searching for people over and over again until you find the one that’s exactly the right fit… Then we need you!
(it also helps if you are a major geek)
Working For Us, We Expect You To:
- Find and attract talented people using all possible search techniques, build and maintain relationships;
- Evaluate and select the best matching resumes for each position;
- Conduct job interviews;
- Verify the technical suitability of the candidate according to the job requirements;
- Verify the candidate’s references.
Here Are The Skills We Are Looking For:
- At least 1 year of experience in the IT Recruiting industry;
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English;
- Be proficient with different hunting and recruiting tools (tell us your favorites and why!);
- Solid experience in recruiting for a wide variety of technical roles;
- Extensive experience using Boolean Search techniques;
- Awareness and readiness to use local job boards;
- Previous experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (experience with Greenhouse is a plus, yes we are using it);
- General understanding of the main IT technical terminology, platforms, frameworks, and languages.
And here is why you should care:
- Full remote position. You get to leave the dream of working on your pajamas!
- (please wear at least a t-shirt for video meetings)
- Be part of a growing international recruitment team.
- Work with geeks every day – book nerds, video game addicts, board-game affectionados, movie buffs… You name your poison, we have it!
- Practice your recruitment black arts on a true Agile process.
Sounds like fun? Apply now!