They say that being a Project Manager is easy. It's just like riding a bike. Well, except that the bike is on fire. You're on fire. Everything is on fire.
But hey, if you like feeling warm, this job might be for you! (Kidding, nothing will be on fire – at least not yet). Our client, who is looking to add a Project Manager to their team, makes unique visualizations and financial charts for investors. They have an international, distributed team, and they have a flat structure that promotes out-of-the-box thinking They're looking to hire a PM to bring more structure and predictability to their development process.
- Manage the development team's schedule and resources, both internal and external.
- Prepare the blueprints for current and new projects, including the following:
- Deliverables (managed with stakeholders)
- Communication strategies
- Tests and maintenance schedules.
- Supervise each stage of the project.
- Make sure each project stays on schedule and sticks to deadlines and requirements.
- Create a budget and make sure the team adheres to it as strictly as possible.
- Determine and oversee consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products
- Track milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serve as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones, and other information.
- Review and manage bug reports and feature requests from team members and clients.
- Keep the roadmap and backlog updated.
- Experience working in a similar position
- Being systematically organized
- Understanding of agile development
- Experience in the financial/investment industry (not a deal-breaker)
- Experience with Atlassian Jira and Slack.
Well, now that we've Defined this for you, let's Plan, Execute, and Close! Use the form below to apply if you're interested. This is fully remote position, and always will be!