Are you hungry for a position that will give you ownership of product features that will reach hundreds of thousands of end-users? Are you looking to join a team that will give you the autonomy and influence to prove yourself, and give you the chance to grow quickly? Then step right in! But before you do, here's something to put a smile on your face:
“A Product Manager walks into a bar. No, wait, a Product Manager tries to walk into a bar, but can't: the door isn't scheduled until next release.”
We need a Product Manager for a client that offers smart cloud solutions for the marketing industry. They need someone to team up with their Director of Product to shine through all stages of the product management process. This is what you'd be responsible for in this position:
- User flows: developing and thinking them through
- Collaboration with Engineering, Product, and Design teams
- Backlog refinement
- Prioritizing roadmap features
- Keeping track of business cases
- Analyzing product data to understand feature & revenue impacts
You'll be ideal for the position if you have experience with:
- Agile SW development frameworks (and architecture is a plus)
- Product Analytics tools like Segment, Pendo, Mixpanel, Heap, Amplitude, SQL, etc
- Product Management tools like JIRA, Zenhub, Aha, etc.
- Data visualizations, Reporting, Analytics, etc.
- Charting in spreadsheets (like charts, pivot tables, widgets)
- Bonus: if you have a marketing background, or working experience in the marketing industry supporting customers!
Other skills that will make you an ace for the position:
- Being an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Feeling comfortable speaking with internal and external stakeholders
- Being proactive and taking full ownership of your work
- Building empathy with others to generate new ideas for product features
- Being an organized planner
If you care to learn more about the opportunity, fill out the form below so we can review your profile! We should also mention that this position poses a high risk of wearing sweatpants 24/7, because it's fully remote =)