Our client is on the path to erradicating fraud across the healthcare industry. Is this a crusade that appeals to you? Their work is centered on healthcare data intelligence, and their software delivers automated data insights to continuously reduce risk and optimize performance for every player: providers, governments, and consumers. They're using advanced tech, AI, and big data, so if this is something you'd like to be involved in, keep reading!
What You’ll Be Doing:
You'll be a key player in a team that's running 2-week sprints and getting very hands-on. You'll respond to a Lead who manages the Agile stories and you'll also help build the team as the projects grows. Support and collaboration are the main pillars this team rests on.
- Write and maintain code for several .Net applications and resolve any bugs.
- Prepare test-based applications for .Net applications.
- Optimize existing systems by analyzing business goals and plan for modifications and improvements.
- Manage bug tracking systems, resolve issues, and prepare for system updates.
- Research new technologies that can be useful for the team
- Create technical specs and test plans.
- Monitor daily system activities and provide any required support.
What We Need You To Bring To The Table:
BS in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent work experience
At least 5 years of experience and knowledge of:
- Windows Forms
- SQL Server in an n-tier architecture
- Agile development experience
- Experience writing quality, maintainable code to high standards
- Experience with OOD
- Strong knowledge of Solution Design patterns and Best Practices
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with Web Services, WCF, and Service-Oriented Architecture
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- The chance to work remotely from your home.
- Opportunities for growth.
- Be part of a team that strongly values your contributions and relies on your input
Fill out the form if you're interested!