Were you aware of the fact that 43% of the web is powered by WordPress? What's more – it has around 60% of the market share when it comes to CMS. Our client is one of these companies that harnesses the versatility of WordPress to provide their users the best experience possible – and part of this is thanks to the fact that they're big on developing their own plugins for their platform. If you consider yourself to be a plugin wizard, then you might be the right fit for their team!
This company is at the forefront of learning technologies and provide e-learning programs for certified and non-certified professionals in the healthcare industry, financial industry, and more. They're constantly evolving and growing, run efficient Agile-first teams, and have a broadly distributed staff. They value good-natured, inquisitive, and methodical IT professionals who come prepared to collaborate and share their knowledge. They offer unlimited time off, real career development opportunities, and an ethical work environment. They're looking for a Mid-Level WordPress Developer to join their ranks. (psst! They're also seeking a Senior WordPress Developer, you can apply for that one here)
What are the responsibilities for this position?
- Internal WP plugin development
- Maintaining and developing new integrations via APIs
- Creating integrations with market plugins like WooCommerce or Gravity Forms
- Transform business requirements into WordPress solutions
- Pinpoint technical debt and perform refactors when needed
What is required?
- Previous PHP development experience, around 3 years
- Solid understanding of WordPress Hooks development (Filters and Actions)
- Experience integrating APIs
- Proficiency with Git
Bonus points for experience with:
- Clean code practices
- Agile Scrum
- Kanban boards
- PageSpeed optimization
- Jenkins or Nginx Web Server
This could be the next stepping stone in your career – are you interested in finding out even more? Please use the form below to apply!
This is a full-time, fully-remote, fully-awesome opportunity 🙂