Q: Why was nobody given food at the developer conference?
A: It was a serverless function!
No laughs? Alright, one more: a front end developer eats alone because they don’t know how to join tables.
Here’s what you’ll need to have to succeed:
- At least 3 years of experience with React and Node.js
- Knowledge of how to work with and manipulate large databases
- Experience deploying to a cloud service
- Knowledge of algorithmic and software & database optimization
- Be up to speed with the latest best practices in programming, teamwork, and design
Here’s what the position is all about:
- You’ll be doing back end and/or front end work – there are openings for all preferences
- You’ll be coding alongside one of the cofounders, a very enthusiastic developer!
- Communication will mostly be based on issue tracking, IM and voice calls
- Weekly productivity will be valued above strict working hours
- You’ll be collaborating on producing a solid database and UI design, as well as developing, testing, deploying and maintaining the implementation
- You will be encouraged to openly propose changes, ideas and suggestions for the overall improvement of the product and the team
This is a remote opportunity, and it always will be! If you have an appetite for a long-term position where you can have a hand in this company’s recipe for success, now’s the thyme to apply, we’re eggcited to hear from you!