Junior SEO Content Marketer needed.
Do you know the feeling of reading an article on the internet and cringing at writing that was clearly done for SEO purposes? You know, when the title of an article promises to answer a question that can be answered in one sentence, but then the introduction takes 5 paragraphs to give you the whole history behind the problem, starting with the end of the Napoleonic Wars?
Yeah, we hate that too. We want to do better. That’s why we are looking for someone to help our content team build up our domain authority without looking silly and wasting our visitor’s / reader’s time!
With us, you’ll get the chance to work and learn with a young team of content marketers that are constantly trying to improve their skills and learn new tricks of the trade. You’ll be working directly under a senior SEO expert who has several years under her belt of making content visible and earning money from it.
- Execute backlink acquisition activities (email and HARO outreach, communicate, manage and create content) in accordance with overall SEO strategy
- Develop link-building strategies by identifying potential partners and content development opportunities to increase our brand exposure on the web
- Contact and collaborate with influencers, journalists, website owners/admins, bloggers
- Work closely with the Marketing & SEO team to execute a content strategy that is focused on external link acquisition
- Link-building outreach
- Report on link building efficiency and results
Required skills and experience:
- Advanced level of English
- Web research for relevant placements
- Relationship and partnership management
- Proficiency in Google Sheets
- Top-level Internet research skills & ability to navigate social networks
- Advanced skills in building long term relationships, networking, and community involvement
- Good negotiating skills (needs to negotiate prices for backlinks and guest posts)
- People-oriented approach and willingness to communicate
- Attention to detail and focus
Would be a plus:
- Experience in outreach would be a plus
- Experience in creating optimized content
- Comfortable receiving and actioning feedback
- Strong initiative and can-do attitude
- Understanding of basic SEO
Why work with us:
- Career-development opportunities. All our managers & directors started from the bottom. We are demanding with people, but when someone shines, we do everything in our power to help them develop professionally.
- Flexibility. You will be evaluated on the basis of the work you do and the results you produce, not work hours. Of course we need you to be online some hours a day to communicate with the team, but you decide when you do your best work.
- Awesome work environment. We’re not perfect, and sometimes work gets stressful & people have a bad day. But overall, our teams report they’re the happiest they have been at any job since they joined us. We care about making this place a great place to work.