“The mathematician's patterns, like the painter's or the poet's, must be beautiful; the ideas like the colors or the words, must fit together in a harmonious way. Beauty is the first test: there is no permanent place in the world for ugly mathematics.” – G.H. Hardy
Your responsibilities will be:
- Building & maintaining a full stack that computes derived data from time-scaled price information (indicators, candlestick formations, chart patterns, etc).
- Continuing to learn and identifying formulas and methods to generate solid technical analysis.
- Implementing back & front end code for business logic
- Running automated tests & following ESLint rules
- Produce code & document accordingly
Here’s what you’ll need to have to succeed:
- Experience with Node.js & ES6+
- Experience generating SVG with Highcharts
- Deep knowledge of technical analysis principles or very interested in learning
- Strong grasp of technical charts
- Experience with indicators and building patterns
- Junior to mid-level engineering
Bonus points for:
- Having an interest in finance, investment, or crypto
This is a remote opportunity, and it always will be! There is massive room for growth, and you'll always be encouraged to think outside of the box & propose new solutions. If you you're looking for a long-term position where you can have a hand in this company’s outstanding product, please apply below!