Are you a Full Stack Developer equally good with front & backend that’s tired of being under-appreciated by your fellow developers, who just CRUD all day? Do you want to work on a project where you can feel like you’re having a daily impact and can see stuff moving?
We’ve got a request from a team that’s all about providing other people with the building blocks for their internet server. Their mission is to offer in-depth, open data-center infrastructure, and management to their clients – and they're working hard to renovate their complex DCIM application, infusing it with awesome UI functions by utilizing Angular and its rich module ecosystem. It’s a tough job, and they need your help.
Among other things, you will be working on:
- Designing and developing parts and modules of a software platform built on top of a distributed-computational model.
- Designing and developing third party services integrations.
- Supporting, maintaining, and troubleshooting live instances of the platform components.
- Understanding the CI/CD pipeline and following the rules of the development process, including the process of improving the rules.
- Supporting legacy software.
- Working autonomously within a specific range of working hours.
In essence, your job is to make life easier and more beautiful for clients and your teammates. Time saved from not having to navigate an ugly, unintuitive, slow backend is, after all, more time to spend with friends and family. Be the guy that gives them that gift!
This is a high impact position in an Agile environment with daily scrum meetings and occasional pair programming sessions, that will help shape the future direction of the company.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Knowledge of Angular / Angular UI toolkits and popular libraries within Angular (1.X and above) ecosystem.
- Hands-on experience with creating complex Angular views (Complex forms with the hierarchical model, Grid Views).
- Strong knowledge of ReactJS, Redux, and all corresponding client-side software tech-stack and technologies.
- Strong hands-on experience with Linux and Unix based development.
- Hands-on skills in using Git, PR-driven process, CI/CD full-cycle pipeline in day-to-day development.
- Experience with MySQL, MongoDB, Redis. Strong skills in both dynamic and static data and data flows design.
- Proficiency with spoken and written English, you need to be able to express yourself and transmit your points clearly, using both technical and non-technical language.
Here’s What’s In It For You:
- This is a remote position, so you can give away all your pants! Hurray!
- Very flexible schedule – your work schedule needs to have a 4-hour overlap with the 6 AM – 10 AM PST (Pacific Standard Time Zone) window, and the rest of the time you can manage your own schedule.
- Actually, keep some pants. Please.
- Work with cool people; be part of a truly distributed team; your own “remote work” family!
Sounds like a fit for you? Then get in touch, and send us your CV.