This client is in the professional e-learning business, and not only is the project stable, the team is also thriving and in need of an experienced Business Analyst.
“We may have a perfectly adequate way of doing something, but that does not mean there cannot be a better way. So, we set out to find an alternative way. This is the basis of any improvement that is not fault-correcting or problem-solving.”
-Edward de Bono
This role will involve:
- Testing business processes and recommending improvements.
- Developing and monitoring quality metrics.
- Functional business analysis.
- Aligning functional specifications with the development team.
- Coordinating and collaborating with Product Managers, engineers, and stakeholders.
- Write User Story documents for new functionalities.
- Engage in User Acceptance Testing/end-user testing writing and performance.
This position will be ongoing for the long term: this North American company’s stability and growth speak for themselves. So if you’re looking for a fun, challenging, and stable new opportunity, this might just be the right fit for you!
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Experience as a Business Analyst in an IT environment.
- Familiarity with .Net, C#, and front-end technologies (enough to directly discuss with the development team).
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to work independently and work collaboratively with team members, some of which are geographically distributed.
- Understanding of project management principles.
Prior experience working with web application development teams is a huge plus.
This is a fully remote position, expected to overlap at least 6 hours per day with the EST time zone; it offers growth opportunities aside from our usual benefits and will be the perfect role for a collaborative Business Analyst looking for a place to shine.
So if this sounds like you, don’t hesitate to apply!