This client is in the professional e-learning business, and they're hiring a skilled Business Analyst who will take charge of gathering and writing technical and non-technical requirements, and making sure they're adequately communicated and executed. This person will be the link between the Development team and the stakeholders, and will work alongside other BAs.
This role will involve:
- Obtaining, analyzing, defining, and validating business needs of stakeholders
- Establishing scope and parameters on a step-by-step basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics
- Participating in the QA of features and functions
- Verifying that the requirements conform to standards and analyze them for consistency, feasibility, comprehensibility
- Translate conceptual requirements into functional and technical requirements in an accurate and comprehensible manner
- Producing and conducting peer reviews to certify that the requirements were correctly interpreted
- Maintaining a constant and clear flow of communication with the stakeholders as the project progresses
This position will be ongoing for the long term: this North American company’s stability and growth speak for themselves. So if you’re looking for a fun, challenging, and stable new opportunity, this might just be the right fit for you!
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Experience as a Business Analyst in an IT environment
- Experience gathering, analyzing, modeling, and verifying technical requirements
- Prior experience working with web application development teams is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to work independently and work collaboratively with team members
- Solid understanding of project management principles and software skills
- Familiarity with learning management systems
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence, or similar
- Bonus: familiarity with .Net, C# and front-end technologies
This is a fully remote position, and it offers growth opportunities. It will be the perfect role for a collaborative Business Analyst looking for a place to shine.
So if this sounds like you, don’t hesitate to apply!